We are a company new to our area looking for a logo to put on a website, Facebook, business cards, invoices, shirts etc. We would like the logo to include the resurfacing part in a clever way if possible. We recoat kitchens and bathrooms instead of replacing them.
- We have jumped into the deep end with this new business and are keen to see ideas.
- Modern logo with the 'Resurfacing South West' as the focus
- black, dark grey, orange and white are the colours we would like to stick to
- we are looking at a black/dark grey background but this can be discussed with the winning design.
- I have included logos that have elements we like.
- included a logo that we have in our head, but it does not necessarily mean it's the one we will pick. We like how the 'g' and 't' make the two surfaces. If you want to use this for inspiration we can't wait to see what you come up with!
Resurfacing South West (with the tag line Kitchen & Bathroom Solutions)
All colours do not have to be used. Main emphasis on orange and dark grey
If our design is used as inspiration, can the 's' in south be the letter than runs over the top rather than the 't'. Different to the picture I know, but we believe it will make the letter case look come consistent.
Added another loose design, more to explain that we are not necessarily focussing on the one design. Icons to symbolise resurfacing kitchens and bathrooms are ok.
- Clear, strong modern design. Orange, black, dark grey and white if possible.
- tagline included small
- including the 'resurfacing' element in a clever way if possible.
no pictures/characters please No frills/femininity.